Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Weight Check: 5/1/07



I didn't hit my goal of 195 lbs and I am still stuck at 207 lbs. It is my own fault really. I have been gorging myself on Breyer's ice cream and Taquitos. I really need to clean up my diet because it is the only thing holding me back from reach my goal. I am going to finish my last gallon of Butter Pecan and I am done with ice cream for the rest of the summer ... maybe.

Back in Buffalo, NY I used to only get frozen yogurt and skipped ice cream all together. I stocked up on Edy's (which is called Dryer's in Texas) Chocolate Vanilla Swirl or Wegmans brand fro-yo. I have yet to find a grocery store that sells frozen yogurt in Dallas ... but it's no excuse for going through like 2 gallons a week.

My new goals is to get to 195 lbs or lower by July 1st. More importantly, lower my body fat percentage because I think I have been pickup muscle which is why my weight hasn't changed. Well, that and the copious amounts of ice cream I've been ingesting.

Will post update on July 1st, 2007.

Labels:

Comments on "Weight Check: 5/1/07"

 

Blogger Marius said ... (May 2, 2007 at 9:55:00 PM CDT) : 

You must resist all temptation. Be strong.

 

You got something to add?